Back Forum New

Guide how to get married?

Guide how to get married?

please?

Post Last Edited by mrsantadora at 2013-8-13 20:59

The staff already made one. It's under the News section

Wedding Ceremonies are a perfect way to bring two players closer together and reap some awesome rewards at the same time - just like real life! To get married, Pockie Saints characters must be single, lvl 40+, and have an intimacy level of 4 with another character. Weddings are of course expensive, and a man needs to pay 520520 gold for the ceremony to get underway.

Ladies can sit back and let the man do the organizing (for once!); the male character is the team leader and must register with NPC Father Chika to start the wedding proceedings, although players must ensure both man and wife are in the same scene to register successfully.

Once players have interacted with Father Chika, a menu will appear asking man and wife to confirm their matrimony and to say their vows. If a player refuses the joining, or in the instance of an internet failure, a reminder will appear to guide Pockie Saints players what to do next. Gold will be completely refunded to the male character via mail if anything marriage-breaking occurs.

Depending on the male player’s wallet and preferences, they can purchase three different types of weddings. For couples on a budget, the Economical Wedding is the cheapest way to celebrate the happy day, costing 209120 gold. Next up is the Normal Wedding for 999 crystals, and finally the Deluxe Wedding, which players can enjoy for 1999 crystals.

Each of the three ceremonies provides players with themed special rewards, which grow in value the more expensive the wedding becomes, from Silver Rings to Diamond Rings. What’s more, each wedding creates a special effect that is certain to get couples noticed, and wedding clips will be displayed and broadcast across the whole server.

Weddings are a great way to bring people together, which is why NGames is giving players the opportunity to gain from interacting with each ceremony. If the couple can afford either the Deluxe or Normal wedding, an interaction window will appear to all players under lvl 30 on the server. From there players can send blessings to the happy couple. Whether they choose to send gold (which will be distributed equally among the couple) or just applaud, they will receive an appropriate EXP reward for their generosity.

And the celebrations don’t end there, as after the ceremony man and wife can share their affection for one another with a gift. Depending on the wedding chosen, each Intimate wedding box contains rewards that differ in value. Feeling loved up? Hurry and celebrate your Pockie Saint’s romances today!

Post Last Edited by mrsantadora at 2013-8-13 20:59

The staff already made one. It's under the New ...
Derpixie Posted at 2013-8-14 01:54

how to increase intimacy

Reply 3# riusdioputra@ho

You can increase your intimacy with your friends by sending them flowers, teaming up for dungeons and interacting with each other at the Beach.

Reply 4# Derpixie

i always do beach and team up with my friends at blade hill but still my intimacy is lvl 1

Reply  riusdioputra@ho

You can increase your intimacy with your friends by sending them flowers, t ...
Derpixie Posted at 2013-8-14 03:19

Yes, i have the same problem....how to increase please?

For every 1000 points of intimacy you get +1 intimacy level. How much intimacy do you guys have?

Does anyone know if the bride can make the marriage or is it only the groom? :/
I'm a fish. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

groom arrange everything, also covering all the expenses. The only down side is u have to buy rings for the other person i.e u can buy a good ring for urself only for ur partner. Thus if u want a nice diamond ring but ur partner isnt a cash player then u dont get it

Reply 2# Derpixie

Thanks you for the clear explanation..

Back Forum