Back Forum New

Best PVP Class?

Post Last Edited by thawmthawmt at 2013-7-7 17:30

What class do guys think best pvp class is? So far i played as Mage and  i was lvl 41 before CBT end. In this game i love Mage, i usually hate Mage in other mmo games coz the casting, but in this game there is no casting for mage (sweet). I was using my Mage in Battle Field and i killed pretty decent amount of ppl when there is no Viv or Tanky XD I kite, I heal myself and i hardly die in Battle Field. But i didnt duel anyone in during CBT so i dont know how Mage do in PVP. But i think mage is really OP in this game. What do you guys think about the other two class? Please share your experience.
Sharp As Always

Warrior is good in tanking in dungeons and guild wars but not so good for 1v1.

Reply 2# Miosu

I haven't been in guild war XD what do you really do in guild war?
Sharp As Always

The objective is to kill the enemy guild base. for every kill you get 100 donations to spend in guild shop if im correct. gw is fun.

Get owned by the guild with many high spending cashers

Then again i spent nothing but still owned on warrior o.o

Reply 1# Kyeopta

Being someone who was also able to reach 41 before the game went down, j agree with you that image was very useful as for no casting time and heals were very helpful while you were on your own. As for pvp, it would get a bit difficult against people that could actually fight back since it was easier for us to make space between us and the target.. I am going assassin for obt though, as much as I liked the healing, image used too much mp for me to deal with lol
xStar
Assassin
Server 1 - LightForce [Chairman]

mage ofc.....i pvped 1vs1 with all classes and being a mage really help.....just don't get caught off guard and use your buffs and debuffs.....i always forgot to do so cause i was so used in using auto for almost everything

Reality, be rent! Synapse, break! Banishment, this world.

mages always try to kill me from a far distance. As assassin that's my only disadvantage.

Yup, Mage use lot of mp but then you don't have to spend bound gold on hp potion Zyro yeah I always go for either low lvl mage or assassin in the battle field. And avoid warrior for being taking forever to kill xD
Sharp As Always

Back Forum