Back Forum New

VIP

Post Last Edited by blackdeath1990 at 2013-7-6 15:55

Post Last Edited by blackdeath1990 at 2013-7-6 15:54

1-I understand that game need some money to keep going and im not against donation
2-But donation on pockie saints are to powerfull
3-You cant give to donator player something that no donate players will never get
4-Like skills u can give items that are hard to get like orange or purple sets but skills.....
5-Plz chage donates or else ur game is going to fail...
6-No donate chars will start to leave the game i already noticed on CBT
7-Skill Effects (1) passive Attack +2000 (2) active skill 50%damage reduce (3)Active skill Stun 4 sec u cant use skill or potion...
               I Hope U change Donate If Not Im Out Of Here
                                              Thank You

I agree. It's extremely rediculous how VIPs can get 2000 attack + more powerful perks that give them a huge advantage over free users just by reaching a certain VIP level.

yeah, course 2k atk is really a huge benefit when ppl will be getting over 40k atk even as freeusers... lolololol

if u really think this is unfair and powerfull, never go for PP or PN. Its 10x more ridicouless there.

I want to play game to have fun not for others to  have fun on me..
Every one is the same i dont see much future if they keep it like that..

then u wont ever find a free game u like and see any future in. Then u should try for payed mmo's. there u cant pay-to-win.

Post Last Edited by blackdeath1990 at 2013-7-6 16:03

Like i sayd i have play 2 many games Oo but werent that crazy donates who would 1 hit u u actualy have chances against donators in other games here not even 0.01%  
In the end this game would be played only by donators is that good ???

no it wouldent be. Course not everyone got as ignorant view as u.

1 hitting ppl? well yeah, course u havent even had a chance to farm the same mats as we get through topups and yes, u can farm every damn thing we get through topup except for 2 pets and 3 skills, which dont have much of an inpact later on. the game werent even completed ½ way. so u never touched the endgame, only leveling phase. If u think that even as max lvl or close to max lvl, ppl would still 1 hit eachother. Then i think gaming is the wrong section for u.

Reply 7# Genophage

Agreed entirely... There are games where at low level, cash users are extremely over powered. But when the free users get to higher stats, they will even out and it won't be as difficult anymore. Might still be hard to fight a VIP10 but, at least they won't one shot you.
xStar
Assassin
Server 1 - LightForce [Chairman]

dont have much impact later on wtf...... lets talk then about same gears same stats  and max lvl vips got the uper hand there not only becouse the 2k attack that dosent bother me but u get 50% damage reduced on u  4 sec stun just think about it...if you play games and donate to be good then i think  gameing is not for you and here im starting to wonder have u ever play a game without spending money on it and be as good as spending ??? I want the truth ofc u will never say the truth about it but is ok kid wen u get the same expirience as me on games and actualy play without spending money on it then we talk K...

Reply 9# BaLaN

I'll admit, I've been a hardcore cash player before and being an absolute terror is fun at times. But it's people like you guys that whisper us and tell us we have no life and we should go die in a hole somewhere because no one cares about us. It's not right, honestly it's downright pathetic of people to do. I haven't cashed at all this game and all I see are people complaining nonstop. Okay, fine, I got killed by some VIPs but I also killed some myself so they're not really all that strong, it depends on what they do with the money that does it.
xStar
Assassin
Server 1 - LightForce [Chairman]

Back Forum